Adikkt and its Partners provide services to you on ADIKKT.com subject to the terms set forth herein. When you use any of our services, you are subject to the policies, terms, and conditions applicable to that service. We reserve the right to change any of the information on ADIKKT.com and these terms and conditions at any time. By accessing or otherwise using ADIKKT.com you are indicating your agreement to the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Please read them carefully.
USE OF ADIKKT
By using ADIKKT.com you represent and warrant that you are more than 18 years of age or are visiting ADIKKT.com with the permission and supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, ADIKKT hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use ADIKKT.com website on your computer, tablets or mobile device. Except as permitted in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, modify, display or otherwise make commercial use of any content from the ADIKKT website unless expressly permitted by ADIKKT. ADIKKT reserves the right to refuse service to any individual at its sole discretion and without limitation if it believes that a user’s conduct violates applicable laws or is otherwise harmful to ADIKKT.com.
PRODUCTS, CONTENT & SPECIFICATIONS
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on ADIKKT.COM are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state and international laws in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
Accidents happen. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly (e.g. price or description) due to a typographical error or other mistakes, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that may have been placed for such a product listed. If your credit card has already been charged for such an erroneous purchase, we shall issue a credit to your card for the full amount of the charge.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All graphics, images and content on ADIKKT.com website, blog, lookbook, portfolio and mobile application belong exclusively to ADIKKT, or its partners. The use of any ADIKKT trademarks or service marks without ADIKKT’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use ADIKKT’s trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service that is in any way likely to cause confusion or to disparage or discredit ADIKKT. In addition, you may not use any of ADIKKT’s trademarks or service marks in meta tags without ADIKKT’s explicit prior consent.
Customers who access and use ADIKKT.com website are responsible for complying with their local laws and regulations.
Occasionally a vendor requests that ADIKKT restrict the sale of their brand to certain countries. Though ADIKKT prefers not to limit the brands ADIKKT sells, ADIKKT must honor its vendor’s wishes. However, ADIKKT continually reviews such restrictions with its vendors to see if any changes can be made.
You will be alerted at checkout if an item in your cart is restricted from shipping to your country. If you put a restricted item in your cart, you will not be able to check out until that item is removed from your cart or you change your shipping address.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. When placing an order you undertake that you are at least 18 years old, that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in below.
- We will confirm our acceptance of your order to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Goods have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. Only Goods dispatched will be included in the Contract.
- When placing your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card. Payment will not be taken until your order has been accepted and a Dispatch Confirmation been sent. The only exception is a telephone sale which is charged at the point of purchase. These funds will not be available for your use. The hold will stay on your card until payment of the goods is processed on dispatch of your order. If you cancel your order prior to dispatch we will release the hold. Please note that your bank may take up to 30 days to release the pre-authorized funds.
- We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason whatsoever without liability to you. Examples of when we may not accept your order include where the Goods ordered are out of stock or are incorrectly priced or do not satisfy our quality control standards, or where payment has been declined. We will inform you if we choose not to accept your order by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible. In the unlikely event that an item from your order is unavailable, it will not be substituted for an alternative product and you will not be charged for the Item.
- To fulfill your order we may source Items from our distribution centre or directly from partners.
- Orders with multiple items may be dispatched from both our distribution centre and our partners. You will receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation email for each shipment. Each Dispatch Confirmation email will constitute a separate Contract between us in relation to the Goods which are the subject of that Dispatch Confirmation.
- To protect our customers we regularly perform random security checks on online orders. If your order has been selected for review, you will be required to provide a bank authorization code and/or utility bill so we can verify your details. This security policy is in place for your protection.
ADIKKT has partnered with a trusted third party global eCommerce service provider, Paypal, to facilitate and process some of its international orders. By choosing to place your order, you agree to PayPal’s terms and conditions which may be found at Paypal Payment Gateway
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this website. All purchases from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
DUTIES & TAXES
You are responsible for duties and taxes. All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of the duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password information, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. ADIKKT reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders.
By placing an order, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are providing ADIKKT.com with accurate, truthful information and that you have the authority to place the order.
ADIKKT deeply respects the intellectual property of others. Please contact email@example.com if you believe that any content on ADIKKT.com constitutes an infringement of your copyrights.
APPLICABLE LAW; DISPUTES; REMEDIES
The laws of Montreal, Canada will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to ADIKKT.com website or products purchased on ADIKKT.com.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
Please review our RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
When you visit this website and/or send an email to us, you consent to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we sent you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at Customer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.